Tuesday, March 8, 2016

How to Dress for the Oscars - by Charlize Theron

It's been over a week since the Oscars and people have been asking me why I didn't blog about the fashion from the night.  So I'm here to tell you why...  Charlize Theron.  I am very dismayed by the lack of glitz & glamour on the red carpet these days.  So many ladies lack sparkle in terms of jewelry or interesting up dos and I wasn't really blown away by anyone this year.  Except Charlize Theron.  Everything is perfection - the hair, the jewelry and the gown with major wow factor.  So I am singling her out this year as "How to Dress for the Oscars."  Everyone else, please take notes. 

Charlie Theron in Dior Haute Couture at 2016 Academy Awards

2 comments:

Ondina said...

Thank you for your sharing,this blog is written fantastic.



Play games together like-minded, welcome together.www.rs2joy.com this website it's so good.

Anonymous said...

Rar Password Unlocker
Rar Password Unlocker